2019 year was the second full year of the Think Biblically Podcast, sponsored by Talbot School of Theology (Biola University). I have had the privilege of being the co-host with my friend and colleague Scott Rae.
Our first episode in 2017 was “5 Decades of Faithful Apologetics” with my father, Josh McDowell (Oct 19, 2017). This year we covered topics as diverse as socialism, the gender wage gap, artificial intelligence, the reliability of the Gospels, and student culture today.
The podcast has been growing steadily, and in the last 3 months of 2019, had over 104,000 downloads. Here's the top 10, which is very revealing about what people find important today:
- Dealing with Anxiety and Depression (with J.P. Moreland)
- From Islam to Christianity (with Florenc Mene)
- Transgender Ideology [Bonus Episode] (Sean McDowell)
- The Myth of the Dying Church (with Glenn Stanton)
- Overcoming Same Sex Sexual Desires (with Kim Zember)
- Can We Trust the Gospels? (with Peter Williams)
- Can Science Explain Everything? (with John Lennox)
- Darwin Devolves (with Michael Behe)
- The Sexual State (with Jennifer Roback Morse)
- The Atonement (with William Lane Craig)
If you enjoy our podcast, please consider giving us a rating online and share this with a friend.