SEAN MCDOWELL BLOG
Top 10 Think Biblically Podcasts of 2018Posted January 05, 2019 by Sean McDowell
Top 10 Think Biblically Podcasts of 2018
This year was the first full year of the Think Biblically Podcast, sponsored by Talbot School of Theology (Biola University). I have had the privilege of being the co-host with my friend and colleague Scott Rae.
Our first episode was “5 Decades of Faithful Apologetics” with Josh McDowell (Oct 19, 2017). We have since had many other amazing guests such as Brandon Cash (chaplain for the Dodgers), Nancy Pearcey, Os Guinness, Ken Starr, Stephen Meyer, Mark Yarhouse, and Elizabeth Corey.
The podcast has been growing steadily, and in the last 3 months of 2018, had over 59,000 downloads. Here's the top 10:
1. The Bible and Immigration with Markus Zehnder
2. Christians and the Transgender Question with Preston Sprinkle
3. Why People Stop Believing with Paul Chamberlain
4. Love Thy Body with Nancy Pearcey
5. How Should Christians Think about Social Justice? with Thaddeus Williams
6. Questioning the Bible with Jonathan Morrow
7. What Atheists Get Right and Wrong, a conversation between Sean McDowell and Hemant Mehta
8. Zombie Science with Jonathan Wells
9. Theistic Evolution with Stephen Meyer
10. Last Call for Liberty with Os Guinness
Thanks to all our guests. We have some amazing shows set for 2019 on topics as diverse as race, sexuality, bullying, and more. If you haven’t subscribed yet, consider joining us now.
And here’s to a great 2019 of thinking biblically!
Sean McDowell, Ph.D. is a professor of Christian Apologetics at Biola University, the National Spokesman for Summit Ministries, a best-selling author, popular speaker, and part-time high school teacher. Follow him on Twitter: @sean_mcdowell and his blog: seanmcdowell.org.