2020 year was the third full year of the Think Biblically Podcast, sponsored by Talbot School of Theology (Biola University). I have had the privilege of being the co-host with my friend and colleague Scott Rae.
Our first episode in 2017 was “5 Decades of Faithful Apologetics” with my father, Josh McDowell (Oct 19, 2017). This year we covered topics as diverse as trusting the Jesus of the Bible, the sexual purity movement, critical race theory, and immigration.
The podcast has been growing steadily, and in now gets nearly 50,000 downloads per month. Here's the top 10 for 2020, which is very revealing about what people find important today:
10. Evidence for the Soul (with J.P. Moreland)
9. A Biblical Response to Social Justice (with Thaddeus Williams)
8. A Change of Affection (with Becket Cook)
7. Race and the Church, Part 1 (with Chris Brooks)
6. The Bible is Not What You Think (with Michael and Lauren McAfee)
5. God and the Pandemic (with N.T. Wright)
4. Critical Race Theory (with Monique Duson)
3. Answering the Toughest Questions (with Craig Hazen)
2. How Should Christians Vote? (Scott and Sean)
1. God, Greed, and the Prosperity Gospel (with Costi Hinn)
If you enjoy the Think Biblically podcast, please consider giving us a rating online and share this with a friend.