2022 was a BIG year for the Think Biblically podcast. For the first time, we had over 1 million downloads! And we also celebrated our fifth anniversary by bringing back Josh McDowell, our first guest from 2017, to discuss lessons he has learned in six decades of ministry.
If you have not yet subscribed, please consider doing so. We have some great shows planned for 2023 on all sorts of cultural, theological, and ethical issues. Our goal is to help you think biblically about the most pressing cultural issues of our day. Join us!
10. Rediscovering the Virtue of Shame (with Gregg Ten Elshof)
9. Atheism on Trial (with Mark Lanier)
8. Behind the Scenes at The Chosen (with Doug Huffman)
7. Why God Makes Sense (with Gavin Ortlund)
6. Scripture and Gender (with Erik Thoennes)
5. Why I Trust the Bible (with Bill Mounce)
4. Toxic Church Cultures and How to Fix Them (with Scot McKnight)
3. Is the Gospel Inclusive? (Book Review)
2. Jesus and John Wayne (Book Review)
1. The Bible and LGBTQ Relationships (BONUS episode)