For 2020, one of my big goals is to expand my YouTube channel as a helpful resource for you. I regularly hear from youth pastors, parents, teachers, students, and other individuals who personally benefit from the videos.
While I regularly use other forms of social media, such as Twitter, I have not focused intently on tapping YouTube as a means of equipping the church. That changes in 2020.
Those of you who follow my ministry know that I focus on apologetics, worldview, and student culture. Thus, some of the videos I will be releasing early this year include:
- Is it time for Christians to support same-sex marriage?
- What is the best archaeological evidence for the Bible?
- 4 Things Demons can do
- What is the worldview behind the sexual revolution?
- Evidence miracles happen today
Starting next week, I will be releasing videos on Mondays and Wednesdays. Most of the videos are between 2-4 minutes, but occasionally I will post a full video, such as this message on the relational strategy of Jesus.
Here are some practical ways people have used my videos in the past (as well as other helpful videos, such as those by PragerU).
- Parents show their kids over the dinner table to spark conversation.
- Youth pastors share with their youth groups in a sermon, or to lead a small group discussion.
- Pastors and Christian school educators show the videos to help equip their teams.
- Students share on various forms of social media.
I hope this resource will benefit you and your ministry. If you have not subscribed yet, please consider doing so!