SEAN MCDOWELL BLOG
6 Funniest Things my 6-year Old Said In 2018Posted December 15, 2018 by Sean McDowell
6 Funniest Things my 6-year Old Said In 2018
Being the dad of a 6-year old is pure joy. He’s energetic, thoughtful, and really funny. Here’s my six favorite things he said in 2018:
1. He picked up a sock and wasn’t sure if it was clean or dirty. He handed it to me and said, “Dad can you smell it? I have no sense of humor.”
2. Before his first “Rookie” basketball practice he said to me, “Yeah, dad, I am going to crossover some kids and hit some Js.”
3. Asked my son if he wanted some guava juice and he said, “Wow, yes, I would love some lava juice.”
4. I asked him if he thought I could beat Captain America in a fight. His response, “No, dad, he would beat you. But you’d die with honor.”
5. Worried, my son said his heart stopped beating. When I asked how he knew, he said, “I don’t know, I’m not a dentist!”
6. Dropped him off at school and he said, “Have a great day, dad. And be smart. Don’t get in trouble or go to the principal’s office.”
Bonus: He told me he wants to get a good job so he can buy a Lamborghini and put superhero stickers on it.
That's my boy!
Sean McDowell, Ph.D. is a professor of Christian Apologetics at Biola University, the National Spokesman for Summit Ministries, a best-selling author, popular speaker, and part-time high school teacher. Follow him on Twitter: @sean_mcdowell and his blog: seanmcdowell.org.