What is the key to aging well? How should a Christian uniquely think about aging? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
The Old Testament is filled with stories of war and judgment. How can this be reconciled with a loving God? Sean briefly addresses this question.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
There is a temptation to study apologetics solely in the abstract. Sean offers a lesson from John 4 (the woman at the well) about making apologetics personal.
It's no secret our culture is obsessed with sex? But what are the deeper reasons for this obsession? Sean considers 5 deeper reasons that are often overlooked.
Perhaps the toughest question of all is why God allows evil. Sean interviews Clay Jones, who has written a new profound and insightful book on the subject.
- July 26, 2017 — Summit Tennessee
- July 27, 2017 — Summit Colorado
- July 30, 2017 — 2017 Family Camp Forest Falls, CA
- August 5, 2017 — Impact 360 Institute Pine Mountain, GA
- August 7, 2017 — Summit Colorado
- August 13, 2017 — Hume Teaching Series Hume, CA
- September 3, 2017 — Apologetic Month Gilroy, CA
- September 23, 2017 — Knight Under the Stars Austin, TX
- October 7, 2017 — Weekend Services St. Peters, MO
- October 14, 2017 — Iron Sharpens Iron Men's Conference Virginia Beach, VA
- October 20, 2017 — President's Council Chattanooga, TN
- November 10, 2017 — 121 Community Church - Men's Weekend Grapevine, TX
MORE TO WATCH
Given how much information is available, including responses to every position, can we have any knowledge at all? Sean briefly answers this question.
What is the fate of those who have never heard? Can they be saved? Do they have knowledge of God? Sean briefly answers these questions.
Why is there such a variety of Bible translations? What's the difference between various versions? Sean briefly answers these Qs in 2 minutes.