What is the key to being an effective debater? Are debates still important in culture today? Sean briefly interviews his father Josh with these Qs and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
What is an evolutionary "just so" story? What does it need to explain to be successful? Sean answers these questions and more.
How can Christians best respond to the thorniest ethical issues of our day, such as designer babies and the transgender issue? Sean interview Dr. Scott Rae.
What are the best tips for becoming a public speaker? Sean shares some personal stories and insights to help aspiring public speakers.
- October 7, 2016 — Youth Conference @ Donelson Fellowship Nashville, TN
- October 13, 2016 — Chapel Service @ Metrolina Christian Academy Indian Trail, NC
- October 14, 2016 — National Conference on Christian Apologetics Charlotte, NC
- October 20, 2016 — Transforming Churches Conference Mesa, AZ
- October 21, 2016 — reThink Dallas, TX Dallas, TX
- October 27, 2016 — Hume Lake Men's Retreat Hume, CA
- October 28, 2016 — ACSI Middle School Leadership Conference Pasadena, CA
- November 11, 2016 — Heroic Truth Experience & Services Meridian, IL
- November 21, 2016 — 2016 Fall Christian Educators Conference Wichita, KS
- December 22, 2016 — Higher Calling Conference 2016 San Diego, CA
- January 5, 2017 — Defend Conference New Orleans, LA
- January 15, 2017 — Student Leadership Orlando, FL
MORE TO WATCH
What is the key biblical principle for students to thrive in their faith? Sean briefly answers these questions with biblical insight.
Do supernatural beings really exist? What's the evidence? Sean offers three quick reasons for the reality of angels and demons.
Is God anti-sex? Is He aiming to limit our fun? Sean responds to these myths and shows that God actual designed sex for our good.