What is the key to aging well? How should a Christian uniquely think about aging? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
Why are Christians often defensive? What can we do to help Christians, and especially students, to share their faith confidently? Sean briefly answers these Qs.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
The mainstream media consistently skewers left. But there is another kind of bias people often miss. Sean explains with an example from the abortion debate.
Who is the true Jesus? What are the most common misconceptions about his identity? Sean interviews author and commentator David Limbaugh about his new book.
We live in a perpetually infantile culture? How do we help young people grow up. Sean shares practical ideas from his son's 13th birthday.
- April 29, 2017 — Truth Talks Conference, Cottonwood Creek Church Allen, TX
- April 30, 2017 — Sunday Services Allen, TX
- May 5, 2017 — Weekend in the Word Mission Viejo, CA
- May 22, 2017 — Summit Colorado
- May 23, 2017 — Teen Pact National Convention Cleveland, TN
- June 5, 2017 — Summer Camp Glorieta, NM
- June 8, 2017 — Summit Colorado
- June 12, 2017 — Summit California
- June 14, 2017 — Student Leadership Orlando, FL
- June 17, 2017 — Reveal Conference
- June 18, 2017 — Summit California
- June 18, 2017 — Father's Day Church Services @ The Shoreline Church San Clemente, CA
MORE TO WATCH
Is the Bible full of contradictions? How do Christians best respond to this challenge? Sean briefly tackles these questions.
Can we really communicate with dead people? If so, should we? Sean briefly tackles these questions from a biblical perspective.
What is the best definition of "worldview"? What is the easiest way to understand and apply worldview thinking? Sean briefly addresses the questions and more.