What is the key to aging well? How should a Christian uniquely think about aging? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
In our age of personal and shallow criticism, how can we have genuine dialogue? In this post, Sean discusses the critical importance of cordial disagreement.
Last week I led a trip of 30+ high school students to Skid Row. We had a life-changing experience. Here are two lessons and stories from our trip.
What is the relationship between social justice and apologetics? Are we called to do both? And if so, how? Sean tackles these questions and more.
- March 31, 2017 — 33rd Annual HBA Student Conference Black Mountain, NC
- April 1, 2017 — Regional Youth Event Rocky Mount, VA
- April 7, 2017 — Freeman Lecture Series Sterling, KS
- April 7, 2017 — Praise and Celebration Banquet Elbing, KS
- April 11, 2017 — Youth Pastors Summit Dallas, TX
- April 21, 2017 — NW Annual Apologetics Conference Bellevue, WA
- April 23, 2017 — Antioch Bible Church Kirkland, WA
- April 25, 2017 — Youth Pastors Summit Nashville, TN
- April 29, 2017 — Apologetics Event Allen, TX
- April 30, 2017 — Sunday Services Allen, TX
- May 5, 2017 — Weekend in the Word Mission Viejo, CA
- May 22, 2017 — Summit Colorado
MORE TO WATCH
What is the best definition of "worldview"? What is the easiest way to understand and apply worldview thinking? Sean briefly addresses the questions and more.
Should Christians be tolerant or intolerant? Why is there so much confusion about tolerance? Through a personal story, Sean addresses these Qs and more.
Some claim sex is just another physical act. Or is there something sacred about sex? Sean addresses these Qs with an example from the movie Passengers.