What is the key to aging well? How should a Christian uniquely think about aging? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Given the evidence for the miraculous, why don't more people believe in Jesus? Why would some people not believe even when they see miracles? Sean responds.
What does Scripture teach about sex and marriage? In particular, what does Genesis reveal about God's design? Sean offers 9 insights from Genesis 1-2.
How do we make theology both interesting and relevant to students today? Sean shares some insights from his own interaction with students over two decades.
- February 23, 2017 — Student Leadership LIFT Tour Plano, TX
- February 25, 2017 — Rolling Hills Covenant Church Rolling Hills Estates, CA
- March 3, 2017 — DNow Weekend and Sunday Services Duluth, GA
- March 31, 2017 — 33rd Annual HBA Student Conference Black Mountain, NC
- April 1, 2017 — Regional Youth Event Rocky Mount, VA
- April 7, 2017 — Freeman Lecture Series Sterling, KS
- April 7, 2017 — Praise and Celebration Banquet Elbing, KS
- April 11, 2017 — Youth Pastors Summit Dallas, TX
- April 21, 2017 — NW Annual Apologetics Conference Bellevue, WA
- April 25, 2017 — Youth Pastors Summit Nashville, TN
- April 29, 2017 — Apologetics Event Allen, TX
- April 30, 2017 — Sunday Services Allen, TX
MORE TO WATCH
What's the key to watching or reading the news critically? How should Christians approach media? Sean offers 3 quick tips for watching media biblically.
How do we best evaluate different worldviews? What criteria is most helpful in determining which is true? Sean offers three quick, insightful tips.
Does evil count against God or for His existence? How could evil actually point to God? Sean briefly answers these questions.