Why is porn so harmful? How can the church best respond? Are there any positive signs from the research? Sean interviews his father Josh on these Qs and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Why do Christians often get defensive when challenged in their faith? Sean offers one insight from his research and experience.
In this blog, Sean provides three personal reasons why he is not an atheist.
Why aren't more Christians excited about apologetics? How can apologists more effectively persuade other Christians to care? Sean offers five common reasons.
- June 28, 2016 — Summit CO Manitou Springs, CO
- June 29, 2016 — Student Leadership Conference (101) Orlando, FL
- June 30, 2016 — Summit CA La Mirada, CA
- July 2, 2016 — Gull Lake Family Camp Hickory Corners, MI
- July 3, 2016 — Highschool Conference San Antonio, TX
- July 12, 2016 — Sonday's Camp- Summer Camp Cedar Hill, TX
- July 14, 2016 — Student Leadership Orlando, FL
- July 18, 2016 — Impact 360 Immersion Pine Mountain, GA
- July 21, 2016 — Alive Festival Mineral City, OH
- July 28, 2016 — Summit TN Dayton, TN
- July 29, 2016 — ReMind Conference Sterling Heights, MI
- July 31, 2016 — 2016 Hume Teaching Series Hume, CA
MORE TO WATCH
Is the God of the Old Testament angry? Is the New Testament God one of love? How can these two seeming differences be reconciled?
Will God allow me into heaven? Have I lived a good enough life? Sean briefly answers these questions from the life and teachings of Jesus.
Is it narrow minded to believe you are right? Are Christians uniquely narrow-minded? Sean briefly responses to the challenges and more.