What is the key to aging well? How should a Christian uniquely think about aging? Sean interviews his father Josh with these questions and more.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
How does Christianity fulfill our deepest aspirations? Even if someone is not a Christian, why should he or she wish it were true? Sean answers these questions.
Sean reviews the recent book, which is a back-and-forth discussion between Reasons to Believe and BioLogos on a number of issues related to origins.
Who are the Apostolic Fathers and why are they important? Sean interviews author Ken Berding about his new, unique introductory book on the Apostolic Fathers.
- August 26, 2017 — Cathedral of Faith - Weekend Services San Jose, CA
- September 3, 2017 — Apologetic Month Gilroy, CA
- September 15, 2017 — Heroic Truth Experience Louisville, KY
- September 21, 2017 — D6 Conference Dallas, TX
- September 23, 2017 — Knight Under the Stars Austin, TX
- October 7, 2017 — Weekend Services St. Peters, MO
- October 14, 2017 — Iron Sharpens Iron Men's Conference Virginia Beach, VA
- October 20, 2017 — President's Council Chattanooga, TN
- November 3, 2017 — Heroic Truth Experience Cottonwood, CA
- November 10, 2017 — 121 Community Church - Men's Weekend Grapevine, TX
- November 20, 2017 — ACSI High School Leadership East Arlington, VA
- January 12, 2018 — Community Event and Church Services Redding, CA
MORE TO WATCH
Were there some books either intentionally or unintentionally left out of the Bible? What about other so-called "Gospels"? Sean briefly answers these questions.
The Old Testament is filled with stories of war and judgment. How can this be reconciled with a loving God? Sean briefly addresses this question.
Given how much information is available, including responses to every position, can we have any knowledge at all? Sean briefly answers this question.