What is the key to having success as an author? Josh McDowell is a best-selling author who has written over 150 books. He answers three quick questions.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Sean McDowell gives helpful tips on public speaking
This blog contains an activity for teacher and youth workers to help students see why knowing truth is so critical for their lives.
Did God create humans out of boredom? Why Did God even create humans. Sean briefly addresses this question by reflecting on the character of God.
- October 16, 2015 — Walnut Creek Church Des Moines, IA
- October 20, 2015 — Emmanuel College Franklin Springs, GA
- October 23, 2015 — Youth Apologetics @ Biola University Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- October 26, 2015 — College of the Ozarks Convocation Branson, MO
- November 5, 2015 — Woman to Woman Pregnancy Resource Center Denton, TX
- November 6, 2015 — Heroic Truth @ Rock Point Church Lake Elmo, MN
- November 13, 2015 — Emmanuel Community Church Hillsdale, MI
- November 19, 2015 — EPS Apologetics Conference Johnson Ferry Baptist Church, Atlanta, GA
- November 20, 2015 — Faith Ascent Fundraiser St. Louis, MO
- January 20, 2016 — Living Oaks Community Church Newbury Park, CA
- January 29, 2016 — Break Forth Canada 2016 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- February 4, 2016 — GSCSA Conference hosted by South Merrimack Christian Academy Merrimack, NH
MORE TO WATCH
Many critics claim the Bible is anti-women. Yet, in reality, as Sean demonstrates, the biblical worldview holds women in the highest regard.
Why does God allow evil? Sean briefly provides one reason God may allow evil and how evil, when it is properly understood, is an argument for God's existence.
Is it okay to doubt? Some say no. But as Sean explains in this video, through his personal experience, doubt can be the impetus for a deeper faith.