Sean interviews his father, Josh, with four quick questions about apologetics today.
BRINGING TRUTH TO A NEW GENERATION
RECENT BLOG POSTS
The SCOTUS ruling last Friday was one of the most far-reaching and consequential rulings of our generation. This post includes some critical quotes.
William Lane Craig and Sean McDowell make the case for God from the existence of objective morality
Why would God command Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac?
- July 9, 2015 — Summit Dayton, TN
- July 10, 2015 — BGEA Asheville, NC
- July 13, 2015 — Immersion/Impact 360 Atlanta, GA
- July 16, 2015 — Momentum Winona Lake, IN
- July 19, 2015 — Hume Lake Hume Lake, CA
- July 25, 2015 — Summit Manitou Springs, CO
- July 27, 2015 — M3 Camp Glorieta, NM
- August 2, 2015 — Forest Home Family Camp Forest Falls, CA
- August 17, 2015 — Summit Manitou Springs, CO
- August 28, 2015 — Biola on the Road Downey, CA
- September 11, 2015 — Heroic Truth @ Calvary Church Santa Ana, CA
- September 20, 2015 — Hills Country Fellowship Church Burnet, TX
MORE TO WATCH
In a world where everyone has a testimony, and an argument for their views, what sets Christianity apart? Simple: Forgiveness
Marvel comics recently announced that its iconic character Iceman is gay. Here's my thoughts, which may surprise some of you.
Sean briefly analyzes and applies three principles in how faith is passed on to the next generation.